Machine Learning Engineering Intern (NLP/Speech)
Chatlayer.ai wants to bridge the gap between bots and real humans. And we are looking for your help!
We have developed an AI powered multilingual chat- and voicebot platform for the SME and corporate market. We are headquartered in Antwerp and have recently opened a Dutch office in Utrecht. Today we are the market leader in Belgium and have customers throughout Europe and Asia.
- Contribute to our Natural Language Processing engine which is language independent. It understands questions and formulates answers in more than 100 languages even if it has only been trained in just 1.
- Contribute to our Speech Recognition engine which transcribes phone calls in real time.
- Experiment with, apply and benchmark new algorithms
- Learn to productise cutting-edge research
- Learn to deploy machine learning algorithms in the cloud
- Work in a high-growth, dynamic start-up
- Maybe make the first version of truly language-independent Speech Recognition AI
- You know Python. C++ is considered a plus
- You have a background in/you are studying computer science, linguistics or a related field
- You followed courses in machine learning, either online or during your bachelor/master. Courses on NLP and/or Speech Recognition are considered a plus
- Knowledge of machine learning libraries such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, scikit-learn
- Provable machine learning experience is a strong plus (E.g., kaggle or private projects)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud platforms is considered a plus
- You love to get things done and do not mind working independently
- You are fluent in English
- Knowledge of other languages is always a plus
- You like to have pleasant conversations
- And you want to bring AI to the next level – the human level !
What is in it for you?
- A fridge stocked with endless tasty beverages
- You get to learn something on the cutting edge of AI
- You work on the cutting edge of AI and help making bots more humane